Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have a suzuki buggy that works amazing. The only problem that i really have is when i hit obsticals like the water fall on helldorado or suicide hill i cant do them because im running an 80hp motor. Now with out putting a 16v in how did i get more power??? i was thinking a mid range cam, port and polish, and a rebuild kit. Any other suggestions

power??? where are you

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I am having the same problem. My fix will be a supercharged 3800.

A supercharger or turbo would help the 1.6 but I don't know if it would help enough.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
get some Reds

or (possibly) just say "if I have to winch, it's not th end of the world"

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
i climbed suicide with a 1.3 and no stickys and 200000 miles on it. but i havent tried the water fall cause i know i cant climb it :) what gears are you running.. for the waterfall my first is too low and second.. no power

how much psi was in your tires on suicide ive climbed it 6 times.. last time i got out there with 10 psi. hit my line.. didnt come close.. aired down to 2 in back and 4 in front went right up
YouTube - suicide hill moab

the waterfall takes a little more ifyou dont have stickys .. nos can be set up pretty cheap and works great

stock 22re with nos 42's 5.89 r&p dual yota cases 4.7s in back case. i belive he used low low 3rd ( with out nos he cant start in this gear on an obstical) with nos no problem

YouTube - WATERFALL on HELDORADO trail, (moab)

i recorded that one.. then he came back a few months later and pushed the button a little less takes awhile to get to the waterfall part

http://www.youtube.com/user/bgGOOSE#p/u/11/kJHHLGAuJo8

also zach lee just released a 22r cradle last night to put a 22r in a sami .. thats whats going in my new project

http://zukiengines.com/store#ecwid:category=661110&mode=category&offset=0&sort=normal

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts