-speedometer
-coil
-ignitor

·
Registered
118 Posts
Harness

Hello red90runner,

I can do the harness (engine and dash), ecm, and cluster all from the same vehicle for $275.00 shipped to CA.

I would still need to pull the harnesses and won't be able to until this weekend.

This vehicle is a 96 2 door with auto trans. If you agree it is up to you to know if it will work with your application. I would guess it all depends on what tranny you will be running if not stock sammi.

Let me know through email.

[email protected]

Nathan

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, but I am looking for an older model wiring harness since its not OBD2 and I am also going to be using my manual tranny, not an auto. Thanks though

ttt.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Okay, theres another yard that had an older four door so I will see if they still have it. If they do is the price right for you. Its a little ways away from me but I would go up there. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that price sounds good to me. Preferably I am looking for a 1993 wiring harness and ECM for a manual tranny. Thanks alot
-Pat

·
Registered
118 Posts
Alright I will take a trip up there monday and let you know. If they have it I will pull it then and then let you know that I have it. Talk to you later.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome, could you take pics of the car and everything before you pull it out, and then when you pull it out and then send them to me. That way I will know what exactly the car is etc. Thanks alot for doing all of this. :D
-Pat

·
Registered
118 Posts
No problem.

I can send them by phone if you want. Pm me your number that way it will be all said and done right then.

It will be monday.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My number is 925-408-4124. However, I will be taking a final in my electronics class so I might not be able to respond as quickly as I normally would. Just email me the pics. I just want them to make sure that everything is somewhat in place and from the correct vehicle before I actually buy it. Thanks alot
-Pat

·
Registered
118 Posts
No Problem,

I have a pretty good idea what it loods like since I have a 92 four door sitting in my driveway waiting for its engine, harness, computer and cluster to get pulled for my 16v conversion. I will email them if all goes well.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks dude. I am in the market for an air box with the MAF, if you got one of those that would be awesome. Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts