Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They've been on a jeep for a couple years. the jeep barely moved ever. only on the street if it did move....sooo essentially they're brand new and not even nearly broken in.

$200 OBO in sacramento, no shipping please.

Now on to the picture thing. I MIGHT take pics tomorrow, but if'n I don't :mr-t: Don't axe me foe no pics foo! If you don't know what 44044's are you probably don't need them. If you do know what they are and what applications they are used for but don't know what they look like I think you just narrowed it down as to whether you can use them or not without having pics. Lastly... if you don't trust me and my stellar rep as a vendor for years and still require pics... welp, I don't believe you have money, without pics of it, so I'll need you to take pics of you holding $200 in one hand and a sign that says Sillyneck here is proof that I have money so please send me some pics of leaf springs with red bushings to satisfy my visual desires ;) :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
i got a brand new set of yukon 4.56 for a standard rotation low pinion d44. can you do that plus 100 bucks to ship them to me? my zip is 46350?

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Problem is I need the gears by pretty much yesterday but at the latest tomorrow. If something changes I'll totally ship em if that deal.

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
ok let me know, or else i got to put these gears on ebay

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I need: (by tuesday)

d44 standard rotation 4.56 gears and detroit or arb.

2.5 airshocks or 2.0 coil overs. 16" variety

a black magic fan

a derale trans cooler w/ fan

other than that... whatchagot? :D

I have a brand new set of rock sliders from trail gear, they're the 58" ers

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
what about a new 16 gal rci fuel cell? paid $250 for it plus another $100 in anodized fittings. has 90 ohm sending unit and includes new autometer ful gauge

·
Registered
989 Posts
whatcha looking for trade? I got a pair of reverse high steer dana 44 arms with spacer. Pm me and let me know.

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whatcha looking for trade? I got a pair of reverse high steer dana 44 arms with spacer. Pm me and let me know.
don't need that... but I'll take the 150 you said. if you're near by come get them asap as I have a friend that was going to buy them this week for that price.

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
200 shipped? cmon, just tape em up and throw my addy on em. shouldnt be too much via ups.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts