Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noramlly this would belong in the classifieds but seeing as this is a "competition" item, I am hoping it can stay here for the next 3 days...This setup will make someone's competition safer and give them a better chance at a better score.

For anyone interested in a great deal, I have 1 set of DigiCom radios that are brand new that I can sell. We have carried 2 spare sets through the year to use as a backup and have had no failures causing us to need them. Considering the chances of having 2 sets fail at Supercrawl are non-existant, I am willing to sell one of our sets at a discount to what you would pay retail. The set includes a SuperCase (the large hard-case with room for other stuff like cameras) one brand-new set of full digital radios like the ones most people have gone to this year, 2 charger packs, and 3 headsets (one for backup).

I can charge them in advance and deliver them to you at SuperCrawl and that way you'll save shipping charges. You'll get the same warranty and service that everyone else has gotten through the year, and basically, the service is unbeatable.

The price would normally run over $1400 for this setup because of the premium case and the upgraded and spare headset. I'll let it go for $1100.

Send me a Private Message if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
I may know someone (Actually, I gave him your number late last wk) I won't be able to speak with them tomorrow. I'll let you know
Thanks,
Ken

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Confirmed he already bought some from you- thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts