Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. New to this forum. I've been building a 4runner for a little while now and would like to get some feedback :). It's nothing crazy. Just something I can get back into the dirt with my family and friends. enjoy! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
You know it's going to be a good thread when OPs step #1 is to hack the whole IFS off, frame and all. :smokin:

I'll be watching for sure!

·
Registered
589 Posts
You know it's going to be a good thread when OPs step #1 is to hack the whole IFS off, frame and all. :smokin:

I'll be watching for sure!
Took the words out of my mouth. I think anyone who has cut all those brackets of looks at the finished product and says "I should have cut that frame off at the firewall"

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
More progress than Steel City Racing in one post! :laughing:
Boom!

Looks good OP. That will save a bunch of headaches down the road..

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 ton 4 runner

WP_20160730_16_12_58_Pro.jpg

WP_20160603_16_17_51_Pro.jpg

WP_20160502_15_59_04_Pro.jpg

IMG_4336.jpg

WP_20160624_19_02_14_Pro.jpg
Got some parts for the front end with the dana 60 truss. I have a question on the trail gear steering kit the u joints having play in them. Is there any body else who makes some with less play. Thanks a TON guys

·
Registered
732 Posts
This probably needs to be in the tacoma section but fuck that, leave it here. Too cool of a build. I'm thinking this is not his first build either...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Awesome start to a build! looks great.

Also its crazy to me you are new to pirate with fab skills and knowledge like that. This site is essentially where I learned everything off road related.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 ton 4runner

Hi guys thanks a ton for all the info and credit but its nothing crazy. This is my first crawler build but I have work many years ago in a shop building buggies. Ive always be a welder and fabricator but now I do weld repairs and inspect concrete boom trucks. :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 177 Posts