Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 177 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
No shit I’ll look into that factory Tacoma VSS. So the marlin speed sensor did work wiring it to to abs signal wire at cluster but factory did?

·
Registered
341 Posts
No shit I’ll look into that factory Tacoma VSS. So the marlin speed sensor did work wiring it to to abs signal wire at cluster but factory did?
Yep - marlin didn't work and the oem one did. It was wired through the passenger kick panel though. I think theres a little how-to in erikb's build thread, youll have to dig through the pages.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
So got the speed sensor fixed and flexed it at work with the forklift. Gonna try and put some street miles on it this weekend. Almost finished the rear tin work and still have to mount the steering assist. So pumped.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Sorry Been awhile Gonna start getting back to posting more progress photos and trips. I’m gonna do a removable EX cage with a engine cage and cab cage from driver/passenger seats back for the inside.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Fenders fit good just waiting on some parts and gonna start cutting the front end up tomorrow for the engine cage.

Attachments

121 - 140 of 177 Posts