Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I really like how you tied in the A pillar to the door hinge mounts. Im wondering if I should incorporate that into mine...

Regarding the roll on the top bar above the windshield, is that one continuous radius or multiple? looks awesome.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
I really like how you tied in the A pillar to the door hinge mounts. Im wondering if I should incorporate that into mine...

Regarding the roll on the top bar above the windshield, is that one continuous radius or multiple? looks awesome.

Thanks! it’s one continuous radius above the window and the A pillars have a radius along with the roof.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Got some engine cage work done and rerouted the hydraulic lines for the ram. Also if there is anyone with a 3.4L Tacoma/4Runner with a supercharger I’m looking for a measurement from the center of the top of the brake boosters to the start of the supercharger. Trying to plan ahead with all these tubes 👍

Attachments

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Got the headlight tubes bent but only one mocked up. I thought all four of my tube clamps were for .095 wall but looks like I have two for .065 wall🤷‍♂️ I also had to trim some of the headlight housing to clear the main engine cage tube

Attachments

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
4RunnerKid[;44788392]this thing is turning out awesome, keep up the good work <a href="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/smokin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="smokin" >:)</a>
Thanks 👍 should have everything pretty close to done by the weekend. But switching the shocks to 2.5” kings. So shock mounts can’t get done tell I get those. Trying to sell the front ones first

141 - 160 of 177 Posts