Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some gay useless tech attempt
Run sice last June, holding up good. It semes like it absorbs the hits a bit. I left it about 3/4 over the edges of the cradle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
By chance can you post a picture of what it is mounted to? Is there a support that it mounts too??? I have seen a couple ways it is done but this is the first long term test report and since it seems yours held up pretty good I think a lot would like to see your mounting too, cause we all know you dont wheel very hard:D

Great start on some long term testing tech... Thanks

JOSH

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Don't mind the tranny leak. The junkyard 400 had 150k on it when it went in. Filter and fluid and install. On the second shot you can see the back of the flanges for the .156/1/8th engine skid.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tripps Plastic in reno has everything. The sides on my junk I purchased from them. This piece was under the house when the other half and I bought it. The previous owner did catering and left it. I have browsed on www.mcmaster.com and Tripps was cheaper and driving down and picking it up and the ability to buy odd size peices for less $

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Mine is mounted like that too with recessed head allen nut. It is 2x3 and I just trimmed the edges last month after the Atlas install and reinstalled it. It has some evil gouges but it is still good to go. Randy backed it with 100 g aluminum and it is the hardest thing to get lined up when I pull the skid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts