Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi this is my first post....i just got my first truck it is a 1975 chevy 3/4 350 4speed i locked the front hubs and moved the leaver around and the front made a poping sound im i doing something wrong or is it the truck? i think it is a 10 bolt front and a 14 rear any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as far as i know it is all stock but i always thought that mid 70 trucks like mine were full time....so i think it has a locking hub kit or something

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was just looking at it and they were driving it around in 4lo with the hubs unlocked on the road what would that do if anything?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Get some jack stands or power brake it with the hubs locked in in 4 low. If the rears spin and not the front driveshaft you have a bad t case or you are not in 4 4wd. If the front driveshaft spins and rear tire spins then you have axle issues. de de deeee. fawk

process of elimination. Just to help you out. It is like coming in here and saying that you motor doesn't run, whats wrong with it could be a million things?

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
:shaking: newb section? :shaking:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts