Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 12.5 x 20's from Mike, Great tires.... in really good cond. I will be mounting them on stock 404 rims, do I need tubes? I don't plan on airing down pass 20psi. And on a side note, I am trading my radiobox for a troop carrier or a dropside truck bed. Next on to modified coils etc...
thanks,
mike

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
you do not need tubes for those tires. They will be jsut fine. But keep a spare set of tubes around for when they decide to blow out, to get you home.

And if you need help with the springs, I feel I have gotten a good setup down now. I could fill you in on the mods.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please do!!!! I have the ablity to buy things again. I just started working again, started today at Lowes! It only took 7 months for someone to hire a 50% disabled vetern of 3 conflicts.... America loves there soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks,
mike

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
CONGRADSSSS. Actually 7 months is pretty good for even a full able body person when it comes to looking for a job. Friend of mine took 9 months.

My best friend (85% physical disabled from birth) been looking for nearly seven YEARS and still no one will hire him.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I put a set of 2" lift rear tj coils on the back of my mog, but I haven't been able to test them yet. They didn't seem to raise or lower it and they fit right in. I picked the rear tire up about 3' with a front end loader, I think the shocks are holding it up a little, but it flexes a lot better than it did. :D

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
glade to her you got the tires. they are tubless rated, so they should do just fine. mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts