Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- Pair of Solid 6 lug hubs, Solid rotors, Dorman studs, bearings and spindle nuts. SOLD
- Pair of GM 3/4 ton calipers with pads and some shorty SS braided brake lines. SOLD
- Pair of 40 spline Mark Williams drive flanges that have been turned down to match the Solid 6 lug hub diameter. SOLD
- 16X ARP 12 point screws for drive flanges. I did grind a portion of the flats down on each to slide the wheel over. SOLD
- New in box thin 4.56 turned down gear set for a 14 bolt. $80
Let me know if you are interested in some or all of it.

***axle shafts pictured are no longer available.***

All items located in Tucson AZ. Willing to ship on your dime.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What’s the WMS dimension with these hubs?
This is from the Solid website, "The 14 bolt hubs were designed and manufactured with input from customers and dealers to design the GM 14 bolt hubs with an improved wheel flange offset, to not only convert to 5 or 6 lug patterns, but to also narrow overall axle width by 2.25 inches."

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
Whatever the starting WMS to WMS distance is. Subtract 2.25" to get your new width.
Not exactly, C&C are exactly the same except for the hubs have the wms in 2" further. So these would make it wider.

Dually's use the same hubs as the C&C but are like 73" wide.

SRW > oddball van > C&C/dually

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good point YotaAtieToo. I stand corrected. The Solid hubs measure 3.00 inches from the wheel mounting face to where the axle shaft bolts on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts