Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a slightly used less than a couple hundred mile kit that I bought from tsm brakes. I have over 400.00 in them I will also let them go with the hubs as well if you want

·
Registered
665 Posts
whats the kit part number?

which model callipers part number?

how about some pics

email to :

[email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Chris any idea on when i might recieve the parts ? you said you'd get it off and shiped and that might take a week... I agreed.. So almost 2 weeks now and no tracking number yet ? Your only on the other side of the state 1-2 day ship at most...

If somthings going on an email would cover it... But i see your posting on the board about IFS/SAS stuff so cant be that bad...

I emailed ya earlier this week with no responce and just sent a pm...

-mike

Name:
chris mcmahan (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$220.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Jan. 12, 2004
Time:
12:38:15 PST
Completed

·
Registered
665 Posts
Time to call out the Goon Squad yet?

I have friends near him that would
love to pay him a personal visit
and "help" matters along.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
NO !!! (not yet) He PM'd me back and explained the situation. We're square for now, im a nice guy he bought himself more time..

I do appreciate the offer of assitance, as ive had to go on PBB hunt down misison for others, nice to know the support it there...

-mike

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mike,
How do you like the kit? Have you installed it yet and do you think it worth the retail price?
Paul

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Yes i think the quality of the kit is excelent. I was worried about the brackect possibly twisitng and ppl have said the spacers can be a problem etc... Nahh nothign to wory about 3/8" brackets and the spacers each have 2 mounting points so itd be much harder to twist it all... Included all grade 8 hardware. Can mount it in difeent rotation etc.. Rest of the kit is basic 3/4ton rotors/brakes etc..

so is it worth it ? I say yes..... but it depends on your level of fabrication. Some people have access to tools and equipment and could whip up somthing. I had thought about doing it myself.. and while i can fab stuff i shoot for +/- 1/8" on most stuff, Id have spent a lot of time getting the detais right on the parts...

I origianlly would not have bought the kit, but after i got it I can say that it'd be a good deal.. All the brackets have a gold color type of plating on em... SO they shoudl last a long time.. All the misc. hardware youd have to find etc..

Im still figuring out my e-brake plan....

Good luck....
-mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts