Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Over Fawking Kill thats awesome but my question is what the hell are you using for a motor...i never thought you could get a BB chevy in a zuk...

as always....:flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
kd7srj said:
Over Fawking Kill thats awesome but my question is what the hell are you using for a motor...i never thought you could get a BB chevy in a zuk...

as always....:flipoff2:
I've seen a BB in a zuk. Jake P. was building it up when he had his shop in Vegas. But never got the chance to finish it. Had to move back to the frozen North, and the zuk got parted out. It kind of looked like a giant Quad.

-Wayne

·
Registered
377 Posts
is he still going to cut the back part of the cab off?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Cool!

What width is that one? 63" (cab & chassis), 67"-ish? (SRW), or 70" (dually)?

What are you going to run for a front axle?

Later!
Richard

·
Registered
377 Posts
think it is 63". going to put a d44 up front

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the rear is 67 wide with the hummer rims and 36s the total width is 75''.the front is a d44 out of a 70 something 3/4 ton chevy.moved the rear back about 7'' going to move the front out 12-13''.we are streching mine tomorrow i guess i will be the guinne pig.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
that is the most meaningless thing I have seen in a while. you are gonna be hung up on that thing constantly....

congratulations, you just increased your vehicle weight by over 25% just adding that rear axle. it has a dry weight of over 500 pounds......each drum weighs over 100 pounds....do yourself a favor, shave the housing and put some disc brakes on that thing!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
i think you should have took the gas tank off before you bolted the axle up. i think its abit overkill , but kudos daring to be different! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
spencurai said:
good point, the first whoop you go over at 50mph is going to slam the housing into the gas tank skid....ouch!!
are we jelous:flipoff2:

·
Registered
218 Posts
well are you a rock crawler or a mud runner?

-jon:confused:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts