Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we're expanding our line of DIY Parts, we have completed out 14 Bolt truss system, and have many in stock ready to ship now.

They are currently designed to work with 5/8 - 3/4 - 7/8 ball heim joints with misalignment spacers.

The lower link bracket's are designed for a 1.25 heim, RE/Johnny Style Cartridge Joint.

Included are alignment spacer's for the link mount's for ease of assembly.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I just finished welding mine up last night, will be going onto the truck this week, will post up then. As I put it together on the bench and tacked the pieces there was very little play in the pieces. Once all the parts are slide into the slots you really can't screw it up. I am impressed so far, and you can still use the stock breather on the housing.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
I just finished welding mine up last night, will be going onto the truck this week, will post up then. As I put it together on the bench and tacked the pieces there was very little play in the pieces. Once all the parts are slide into the slots you really can't screw it up. I am impressed so far, and you can still use the stock breather on the housing.
Sweet, Glad to here your happy with it. if you need any custom stuff made we do that also just give Dave a call.

Mike

·
Registered
14,025 Posts
shipped 77008

1 - 20 of 26 Posts