Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
i just used a companion flange for the weld-on's. Make sure you dont get the cast ones. I had four flanges to pick from and three were cast.

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
The 2 1/2 .156 wall tube yoke is a 3-26-437 - hope this helps- there's also a 3-28-327 but its kinda expensive- 2.500 .095- Jess

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
my rear drive shaft is the stock shaft that runs between the two rear axles of the 2.5 ton. trhey use flanges so i just took the flanges off of them (i run standard 1410 yokes on my t-case and rear end) and used them. it was not as easy if i would have had say a slip yoke off of a drive shaft but after some welding and plating they worked fine. i beat on them hard and they held up. i broke 4 th400 cases while running a square front shaft and i have since switched to a round shaft from high angle. i read that higher HP rigs ( i run v8 and 42's) can cause problems when running a square shaft and several people have had breakage issues with tranny cases. anyway i switched in hopes that the breakage issues will stop. i have not run the new shaft long enough to say for sure my issues is fixed though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts