Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are all 1410 yokes for an atlas t-case flange style or can they be had that are a standard yoke? if they are available in a standard yoke what is a part number? thanks

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Not sure if this will help but vic from AA told me this:

its a dodge yoke, but chuck it up on a lathe, and turn it down for the front only.

if that makes sense get after it!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i called advance and they gave me a part # so i ordered it. well the guy i ordered it said it was a flanged yoke. i really want a standard yoke if i can get a part number. i guess i can call back next week.

·
Registered
810 Posts
The Atlas I got through Jessie came with a standard 1410 yoke on the front. I am sure he can hook you up.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Sorry I missed you call Brian.

Yeah, I got mine from Jess at High Angle as well.

He posted the part number on the Cruiser board the other day. Search in that forum for his user name and it should come up fast.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
i am gettin my atlas 1410 stuff from jess

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Got my 1410 from Jess. The front 1410 needs to have a bevel cut or it will bind on the bearing and not turn.

If you buy your Atlas from Jess, you can get the yokes you need and will be helpful when you need some drivelines from him at a later time.

Great guy and great service.

Charles

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
USFSIHC said:
I too got mine from Jess. I just looked at the envoice, no PN but 32 spline 1410 yoke was 89.00$

that is why i want the part number. i can get yokes for 1/2 of that locally. nothing against jess but if i can save $45 each i'm gonna do it.......i still need a part number though:D

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wngrog said:
He posted the part number on the Cruiser board the other day. Search in that forum for his user name and it should come up fast.
it was a part number for a seal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts