Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive decided to jump up to 538's and a spool for my 14ff, so I have the above mentioned items. I will sell the carrier, with detroit locker in it, and the 456 ring and pinion. I know the detroit is $450 new and gears are in the $190 range. I would like to get $350 for those. And I have the 456 set for my ford HP 60. Niether sets have hardly any miles on them, mostly off road. I would like to get $100 for the 60 stuff. 538's are suposed to be out in january. Dennis

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would sell the detroit for $265. Then the ring and pinion for $85. The 60 gears I will have to call Randys and see what I purchased. They are less than 1 year old, and have all off road miles.

·
Registered
624 Posts
ill take the detroit and the 456's for the 14 if you can get some pics, and also, how much do you think shipping would be?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would have to weigh them, and need your zip. I would knock $20 off if you can send me your old carrier and spider gears. I wouldnt need your old ring attached. Give me your number and a time to call, and we can work it out. Dennis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts