Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of four used rims with 36x14.50-R15 dick cepek tires and two center caps. the rims are 15x10 or 12, not exactly sure how wide with tires still on it. bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5. one tire has about 90% tread left, 20-40% on two tires, and the last one has cracks on it and is no good. will separate tires and rims if buyer agrees to share cost. local pick up only, no shipping. pictures tomarrow.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Prices please :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
jeepint said:
i have a set of four used rims with 36x14.50-R15 dick cepek tires and two center caps. the rims are 15x10 or 12, not exactly sure how wide with tires still on it. bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5. one tire has about 90% tread left, 20-40% on two tires, and the last one has cracks on it and is no good. will separate tires and rims if buyer agrees to share cost. local pick up only, no shipping. pictures tomarrow.
I would like pics too. Do you know the back spacing on the rims? [email protected] Thanks.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
back space i think is 3.5". tried to post some pics, but pics to big, so emailed pics to ya. will try to get smaller pics to post.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jpsm need email to mail pics. tried to get email but you don't want any email it says.

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

·
Registered
622 Posts
That's not them

The ones on E-bay at this time are for 16.5 wheels and are located in Georgia

If you P.M. the seller he will send pics. I got mine pretty quick.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes, on ebay also and pics there too. they have to go. some one make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
jeepint said:
yes, on ebay also and pics there too. they have to go. some one make me an offer.
Jeepint,
Please send me some pics of your wheels that are for sale and I'll make you a serious offer - I have cash on hand. I live in Salinas but could have my buddy in Sac come pick them up. I'm in school from 12pm - 4pm, and 6:30pm - 9:30pm so I'll reply as soon as I get home. I'd be nice if you could provide me with a phone number so I can reach you after I see the pics, so we can hash out all the details. I'll notify you either way but I'm not real picky right now so long as they're 15x10 (6x5.5) and I can mount my 33x12.5's and slap them on my DD 4Runner I'll buy (Gloss black Rustoleum covers anything). There's just something about seeing before you buy you know? Anyway-let me know.

Thanks for your time in advance, Scott Raimer

(C)831.578.6237
E-Mail me here

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Bump

Teng, thanx for your patience. Other guy came through so I have some 589's now. I tried to resize your pics so I could post them for you but something is wrong with my software :confused:

Bump

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks scott, no problem, just got some pics. i just seperated the tires and rims. sale pending on the tire. 200 or best offer on the rims. they measure up to 13" but they should be 15X12. here's the pics.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.