Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here i have some 15in aluminum wheels with a 5x4.5 inch bolt pattern. I am not sure the backspacing and width, i can find that out if there is any interest. They are in decent condition, with some minor rock rash and the clear coat is coming off in a few places. I will also throw in the tires with them as well, the back ones have plenty of tread on them and the front are worn on the outside edges, from a wobbling front end. They measure 30x9.5. If there is any interest let me know, all reasonable offers will be considered. Send me a PM or email me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks

·
Registered
711 Posts
What is the width of the wheels? How much shipped to 30707 (just wheels)?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
woops that my help, i am located in Richmond VA, as far as the wheels go they ride fine, and in rocks they are just like any other wheels, if rocs rud up aganst them they willl get scratched and gouged up. Im still working on thew wodth, i will go out and measure them roghtnow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the wheels are 7 inches wide, with what i think is 4 inches of backspacing if i measured correctly

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok so i just realized the title of this, thats why people where asking about aluminum tires , i thought yall were just stupid, turns out that is me. lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt..... does anybody want these, i just got some new wheels and i want these ones gone. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts