Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(update!!)$16.95 led brake lights

thought someone might like this as i have see the little fawkers going for like 45bucks each for the same dam ones.
did a little searchin of the big rig sites

40 led flush mount 4in lights

anyone know where to get the little 2.5in amber ones for turn signals?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Good price! I paid $23ea for the same thing... (mastercarr?) or some place like that...

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
32,458 Posts
I've never seen flush mount markers. If you find em lemme know ;)

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok now i have a price for the flange mount 2.5in yellow ones for the front AND they listed the price on the site
2.5in yellow led markers

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Re: led taillights

BIGBLOCKFJ40 said:
thanks for the post.. i ordered mine that day and got them yesterday.. installed them last night and they work great.. to bad they charged me $9 for shipping!!!!!:rolleyes:

Why the hell would you have these things shipped from any where??????:confused:

LED lights are available from damn near any big rig dealership or parts house. You can even get them through better auto parts houses like NAPA. Shop around for prices.

I have been running LED tail and marker lights for about 5 years now. Nice thing about being a truck mechanic, I just grab them off the parts shelf:flipoff2:
You definitly want to run the grommet style lights, as they just pop out of place if you slam them into a rock. The flange styles are to reduce theft, which is not an issue unless you spend time a truck stops.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i ordered them and got them in and was quite happy with the quality. other than the flange being grey plasitc (get the shiny covers if you dont like:flipoff2: )they are more than worth the $16.95 each. as for why dont i just get them at a truck stop
CAUSE THEY ARE 50 BUCKS EACH THERE :eek: :eek:
even with the $9 shipping and $10 handling (if you spend under 50 bucks) it STILL is half of what 2 would cost me at the truck stop. thats 50 dollars i can put tward somthin else.
here is some pics with just the markers on and the brakes on

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes they are bright as fawk
here is a closeup with my greasy finger prints on it

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Re: Re: led taillights

Robert said:

You definitly want to run the grommet style lights, as they just pop out of place if you slam them into a rock. The flange styles are to reduce theft, which is not an issue unless you spend time a truck stops.
I agree!:flipoff2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts