Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok what am I missing here? I can build a buggy but took me like 3 hours to get this simple spacer kit and longer shocks in stalled on my cummins. Spacers work on either side and I installed everything per the directions but my passenger coil is kind of wonky. Is this just an alignment issue? Called rough country and he said it might be if I followed the directions. Honestly there is really one way to to do this install. Curious if anyone has an idea.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1461420609.644768.jpg driver side looks ok

ImageUploadedByAG Free1461420625.478070.jpg passenger side

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
I guess clocking the spring & bushing...or the spacer isn't gonna make any difference. That's all I was wondering concerning the spacer.

I'm no help :)

·
Registered
15,491 Posts
just cut all that crap off, plate the frame inside and out top and bottom and put a kp d60 under it like ive been doing this past week :laughing:

put some 63" chevys in the rear while youre at it :laughing:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Looks like it needs an adjustable track bar. Lifting it will pull the axle to the drivers side. Those springs looks pushed forward and to the drivers side. How tall were those spacers? I know the older gen dodges didn't like much over 2" on a stock bar.

That fab tech article is interesting, is that so they level out as pinion angle changes under load? And will fabtechs levelers be popping springs out if that's the case?

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
just cut all that crap off, plate the frame inside and out top and bottom and put a kp d60 under it like ive been doing this past week :laughing:

put some 63" chevys in the rear while youre at it :laughing:

yea, Im sure hes gonna get right on hacking apart is 2 week old truck to put 1980s leaf springs under it.:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts