Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
15,368 Posts
i was gonna put these pics in the bootyfab thread but i fig why not hijack this thread instead :flipoff2:

stupid fuckin A.C. :laughing:

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You fuckers lol ran it up and down the freeway and through some shitty roads on my flat biller tires :flipoff2:

ImageUploadedByAG Free1461511796.935611.jpg

I may look into an adjustable track bar as mentioned above between all the other booty fab bs.

·
Registered
495 Posts
You fuckers lol ran it up and down the freeway and through some shitty roads on my flat biller tires :flipoff2:

View attachment 2232018

I may look into an adjustable track bar as mentioned above between all the other booty fab bs.

Good job on the kit.

Now, for the love of God, go aim you fuckin headlights properly. :)
Every person driving at night thanks you.

I've seen WAY to many leveling kits installed on 3/4 and one ton rigs (for reasons I can't comprehend) only to bypass adjusting the lights.
Issue compounds when a trailer is hooks into the ass.

Cuz, big trucks are for hauling stuff. Why make the front end lighter?

·
Registered
12,268 Posts
Good job on the kit.

I've seen WAY to many leveling kits installed on 3/4 and one ton rigs (for reasons I can't comprehend) only to bypass adjusting the lights.

Because bro

Don't forget to add shitty ass blue hid bulbs to the stock housings. Did a trip with a buddy to WA and back in his '11 f350 with that exact shit, leveling kit with 35s on 20s and all. By the time we got home, my eyes actually hurt from the shitty blue light reflecting off the snow and every 3rd car flashing this high beams at us. :shaking:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Good job on the kit.

Once the frame bends behind the cab they'll be fine:flipoff2:

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yeah I adjusted the lights so far my fellow road users seem to be happy :laughing:

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
Go to advance auto and buy an eraser wheel and take off the huge ugly ass badges on the doors and tailgate. Then some limo tint ftw.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
Ya, wtf is with all the diesels have badges the size of my head. Makes them look like kids toys Imo.
No idea. It was the first thing I did to my '14. I agree completely. It's like someone cant tell is a Ram2500 or something. The new Ram Rebel with the ram across the grill is super gay. Ford started it all with the raptor so I blame them.

Keith, just an fyi, the large ram on the tailgate is bolted in, so don't try to remove that one.

·
Registered
12,268 Posts
No idea. It was the first thing I did to my '14. I agree completely. It's like someone cant tell is a Ram2500 or something. The new Ram Rebel with the ram across the grill is super gay. Ford started it all with the raptor so I blame them.

Keith, just an fyi, the large ram on the tailgate is bolted in, so don't try to remove that one.
I'm pretty much impartial to debadging normally, but I'm with you here.

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Never thought about that badging except maybe getting the black ones. Probably won't do anything since it's my daily driver and I don't really care.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Ram on the tailgate is actually just held on with 2 sided tape. Very stubborn 2 sided tape, but it will come off with some prying. I took the letters off a company truck last weekend to replace them with our logo.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
The Ram on the tailgate is actually just held on with 2 sided tape. Very stubborn 2 sided tape, but it will come off with some prying. I took the letters off a company truck last weekend to replace them with our logo.
Arent there two alignment pins on the back badge? Those holes have to go somewhere.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts