Pirate 4x4 banner

16x10 Aluminum with Staun beadlocks

885 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  InstaGator 
#1 ·
I am selling a set of 4 16x10 aluminum wheels with Staun Internal Beadlocks. 6 on 5.5 lug pattern. Some rock rash but not to bad. As of right now, one of the Stauns is missing the inner tube. I have a message to my supplier to get me another. I would like to get $500 for all (including new tube). The Stauns alone would run over that price. These will fit most Yotas, 1/2 ton GM's, pre 05 Nissans and more I am sure. located in Deltona Fl. I will ship on buyers dime or meet within reasonable distance. I am selling them becuase they will not work with the next size tire I want to run. I'll have more pics up this weekend.

Here is one with the tire at 0 PSI.

Tires not included.

See less See more
#9 ·
That is correct. If someone wants to mess with trying to fill or plug the hole or even make the usefull for quick air or something that I will sell the wheels and Stauns seperate. But the wheels have to be sold (cash in my hand and wheels with the new owner) 1st.

#12 ·
How about someone come pick them up for $400? I will not ship for this price, I'm knocking off a bill in order to get them gone and save me some time spent boxing and shipping. I'll meet within a reasonable distance (50 miles or so) of Deltona Fla. I do make trips to Jax, Orlando and Tampa fairly often.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.