Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4- 16 X 8 black 6 lug rock crawlers 4.5 backspace. Very good condition. All straight, no rash. 2 have tires-285/75/16 Gateway Buckshot Maxxis Mudders 40% tread left. Ok for spares. Will throw away tires if you don't want them. Make offer. Will consider delivery to anywhere within 400 miles of Memphis that has a nice place to wheel. :grinpimp:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. 6 on 5.5. Charlotte's a long way from Memphis. The idea here is to cover my gas money by selling these wheels that I don't need any more. I don't think you want to pay what it will cost for my gas for the wheels. I have a guy in AL that says he wants them. Trying to work it out.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it didn't work out with the buyer in AL so the wheels are still for sale. I'll be in Hot Springs 8/20 and 8/21 and can deliver or possible to deliver within 250 miles of Memphis if there's a good place there to wheel. What do you have for trade?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YODAMASTER said:
Im intrested! How much for just the rims shipped to Ny 11713
Shipping would make this not cost effective. You could probably go to your local wheel shop and get cheaper. Likely $75 or more to you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts