ttt
ttt
ttt
bump
ttt
ttt
riiiight

$115/ea for something you can get new for $75/ea
first of all...There is no reason for you to reply to this thread just to be a jerk. Second, I don't know anybody that can build a beadlock wheel for $75 each. Maybe you should look into how much a new set of similar beadlocks cost.

· Registered
205 Posts
Beadlocks

I think the $75 Beadlocks can be found next to the muffler bearings and turn signal fluid in Texas Auto parts stores. Right next to the spinning hub caps.

Left you a PM I want to come get these on Saturday if you want to do the deal give me a call.

· Registered
168 Posts
lilrick said:
other people are interested in your ability to get $75 beadlock wheels. Send me a link or let me know How to buY $75 beadlocks. DICK
$50/wheel + $60/DIY beadlock = $110/ea NEW.

these are USED and you're expecting to get nearly 3/4 value? gimme a fucking break.

i guess you cali **** like overpaying...

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
$50/wheel + $60/DIY beadlock = $110/ea NEW.

these are USED and you're expecting to get nearly 3/4 value? gimme a fucking break.

i guess you cali **** like overpaying...
Why all of the name calling???? Why so angry? What has the world done to piss you off So badly??? It's definitely not my beadlocks is it???
s

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.