Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****PICS added...the outer rings are not perfect, but they are in decent condition. The second pic shows the dent that I will try to press/pound out, but it does not affect performance. There are also some very minor dents in another wheel, but they are small enough that the camera didn't pick them up. These wheels were used, so expect them to show it. The outer rings should clean up well with a a little grinding and some paint. PM me if you have any more questions...

(4) 17" Stazworks double beadlocks- 8 lug (8x6.5) with optional rock rings. They are in good shape with minor rock rash, with one minor cosmetic dent that I know of(I will try to pound it out). These wheels work great, and they are only being sold to get new WE wheels. I would like $850 obo. That's half of what they cost new.

(3) 39.5x17 IROKs- They have been used!!!:D Two of them are good to go, with about half tread and decent sidewalls, although they have been used. The other one has the same tread, but it has some gouging in the sidewall. It holds air fine. My intention for these tires is to live a life as reliable spares. We are using the fourth of the set as a spare to back up the new Creepy Crawlers. $150 each for the two good ones, and $100 for the beat up one.

I am selling all this stuff for my dad, as he just wants it out of his way. It's located in Southern California, but it can be shipped anywhere on your dime. FWIW, I have yet to find anyone who can come close to my shipping rates!!!

PM me with any questions...Some pics of the wheels and tires can be seen on this thread: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=577102 I'll try to get pics up in the morning...

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts
I would love to see some better pics. Are the tires bias and what is the backspacing on the rims. I'm really interested and I live close to Ventura

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I left my camera down south. If my parents will email me the pics I will post them, but otherwise it will be Monday after FITD. The tires are bias ply, and the rims are 4.5 inches backspacing...the tires and rims are actually on the LA/Orange county line, but I will bring them up if you are that interested...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it's ok, I will get you a quote on Monday. My best guess would probably be around $30-40...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts