Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17x40x15 Ground hawgs, maybe 5k miles total. On 5x5.5 aluminum wheels, 15x12 one has a gash in it about 1/3 of the way around from spinning on a rock. Located in Springfield, MO. $700 for tires, $250 for wheels, or $900 for both. PM with interest, thanks.

pics here:
http://www.pavementsucks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=49874

Or I can email pics upon request.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I could use a good 12ga. What model is the moss? How old, what kinda shape?? Also, where are you located, and what kinda cash were you thinking about??? I would trade for most things if its still a fair deal.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i would just want the tires dont need the wheels....it is a solid black mossberg i believe is a model 500 or 835 pump shotgun great shape 2 years old hunted with for one and has sat around the other year. worked awesome for dove hunting. i was thinking shotgun + 300 or 400...ill email a pic of gun off mossberg site and when i am around my dads house this weekend with digital camera ill get an actual picture.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.