Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$2500.00 firm 1999 less that 3K miles on it pulls great elect. brake hd axles sold my haul truck and my ride :( so theres no reason to keep her...
:(

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
flimmy said:
Whats the GVW ? I'm not interested in it but you know someone will ask :D

:confused: i dunno ???? i will find out all i know is it the biggest axles you can get and not be 8 lug my buddy bought it to haul a john deere and well in three years the only thing ever put on it was my runner and jeep so i bought it 6mo later i lost my job and so all the toys must go this is all i really got left :(

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Damn $2500?:confused: I got the same exact trailer , 2002 model, NEW with brakes for $1?50. (don't want to make it look like your high-ballin!;) ) Oh, wait, not the same, but I do like the fact that my ramps slide right out the back instead of out the side!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TXLUGNUT said:
Damn $2500?:confused: I got the same exact trailer , 2002 model, NEW with brakes for $1?50. (don't want to make it look like your high-ballin!;) ) Oh, wait, not the same, but I do like the fact that my ramps slide right out the back instead of out the side!
well i hope you like your light duty trailer this one cost 3500 still if you by it new and well it is still new and yes ck the axles a 3500 lb each if you dont like the price dont make a post :flipoff2: :flipoff2: any offers any trades?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTURokToy said:
How wide is it between the fenders?
i dont have the exact but i but a blazer with d60 and stock tires easy i was going to make drive over fenders to keep big tires on but cash flow says shes gota go ... the 14blt rear with 39 boggers on 14 wide wheels went out past the fenders... if ya need to know exact i can get the guys whos house its at put a tape to it?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
kling-on said:

i dont have the exact but i but a blazer with d60 and stock tires easy i was going to make drive over fenders to keep big tires on but cash flow says shes gota go ... the 14blt rear with 39 boggers on 14 wide wheels went out past the fenders... if ya need to know exact i can get the guys whos house its at put a tape to it?
An exact measurement would be nice.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Looks just like mine, rated at 7000 GVW, and 78" between the wheel wells. But my dove tail is diamond plated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts