Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone knows where i could get some 19.5 inch wheels for my 03 dodge 3500 SRW 4x4, ive seen stockton, and rickson, they're kinda high priced, are there any more options, maybe somebody who could make me some, they ain't gotta be pretty, just black and plain, cause i really wanna spend my tire money on something that's gonna hold up to heavy towing and rough service (it stays off road at least 25% of the time), and it tows up to 25,000lbs regularly, so i wanna run those 12 or 14 ply tires that might last a little while, let me know if anybody might know somebody that builds wheels or something, thanks..

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
what about getting a set from a 2 ton chevy or ford and have them redrilled. it would be the cheapest way.

·
Registered
422 Posts
The rumor is that Alcoa is supposed to be making some 19.5s for 8 lug applications. I've seen prototype sets but I don't think they're for sale yet.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
gunracer1 said:
what about getting a set from a 2 ton chevy or ford and have them redrilled. it would be the cheapest way.
You would have a problem with redrilling the F-450/550 wheels - pre 97 the pilot hole is 5.46", post 99 the pilot hole is 6.69". The GMC 3500HD would be the best bet with a 5.25" bore but still would be tight.

I got a local shop to build 8 19.5"x7.5" with 6.5" offset for me to run 285's for $1500. Might want to try johns351c in the vendor section, he might be able to help you.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
If they're the same as a 14 bolt, I've got 4 I'd sell you. I got them to use on my truck, then found out that my dana 70 hub woln't fit through the center hole. The problem is, I know later fords went to a metric bolt patttern, and chevys may have also, and these rims are for the good old 8 on 6.5 pattern.
-John

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeh man, the bolt pattern is just 8 on 6.5, i dont know about the hub issue, but pm me and let me know kinda a description of the wheels and how much you wanna get for them, thanks, Brynn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.