Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
if it was old faded paint/true patina it probably would have stayed but it was a forced patina . they used paint stripper with a brush and just let it sit till it got down to the metal so you could see brush strokes in rust[/QUOTE]

Ahh yeah I would have done the same thing then. Not a fan of fake age

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
been working on a 73 challenger for past couple months , finally decided what I wanted to do for windshield on this so I should have it back up and running next weekend . chasing down the oil leak which I'm hoping was just the valve covers but decided to change rear main seal again and oil pan gasket

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Finally got around to installing the windshield , changed the main rear seal , got the headers coated and wrapped and got most of the bugs worked out . wife took a couple pics while i was buttoning everything up and checking suspension clearance , some rub at full stuff on springs for coilovers but not really pushing into the tire so ill probably run with it for now

·
Registered
650 Posts
I want to add, having a background in photography myself, your wife has a great eye and excellent skills (And yes, looked up her other work…major kudos)

Ed

141 - 160 of 185 Posts