Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT offers offers

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT someone could build this into a sweet ass truck.
Make me an offer I just might take it.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To the top

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That makes me want to keep it and build it. I looked up all the parts to do it minus paint I'd spend 6k but would be 1 bad bitch. Just don't have the funds at this point.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just so I can say I tried, can you ship? And how much to 25801? I wouldn't have to have the frame. I'm mainly interested in the cab, doors, and front clip.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Rockbender, Keep it! We just used the body, the entire drivetrain is a AWD ford explorer. Its really not a bad job if you have basic fab skills. That beater is fuel injected, AWD, ac works, etc. Its a blast to drive and actually doesnt get terrible mileage if your not driving it like a dumbass.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Jerry. Shipping I think would be pretty expensive. I can pallet or box up the inner fender, front fenders, hood, doors. You would have to pay for boxing up and shipping. cab can could be mounted onto a heavy duty pallet.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Jerry. Shipping I think would be pretty expensive. I can pallet or box up the inner fender, front fenders, hood, doors. You would have to pay for boxing up and shipping. cab can could be mounted onto a heavy duty pallet.

Where are you located?
I agree shipping would probably kill any deal, but I thought it was worth looking at. I'm in beckley, WV 25801. What about putting the body parts in the cab? Or are they too big?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe doors and front fenders that would be about it. Hood, rear fenders and in we fender wont fit. Well I guess I could bolt the doors back up then I could fit all the fenders inside but don't know about the hood.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Its entirely up to you how much effort you want to put in it, as I think shipping will make it unreasonable. I checked one shipping quote and it was over $1000. I can't put that much in to it.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow that's crazy. Your just too far to make it realistic.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts