Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
1955 international harvester pickup

Yeah its a cool craigslist find that I hope someone wants!

Its not my add and I don't know the person that posted it.
No financial interests.

I would totally buy it for a project if I already didnt have 8 vehicles!
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/719323173.html

i actually bought the truck it didint run when i got it but it does now and has 75000 original miles it has a 6 cylinder and runs great will have pics and more info as i restore it frame up

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want that. I have been looking for a rod gasser daily driver. Probably needs new EVERYTHING to be road worthy. Sweet find though.
i actually bought the truck it didint run when i got it but it does now and has 75000 original miles it has a 6 cylinder and runs great will have pics and more info as i restore it frame up i do need some parts if you know where i can get them please let me know thank you

·
Registered
76 Posts
i actually bought the truck it didint run when i got it but it does now and has 75000 original miles it has a 6 cylinder and runs great will have pics and more info as i restore it frame up i do need some parts if you know where i can get them please let me know thank you

What series is it? Back then there were two or three different body types. You'd have to post pics to find out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
it is a r102 r the last r is for right drive im not sure where it came from but told it most likely was ordered for over seas delivery and they backed out at last minute because it spent all its life before me in seattle wa with a garage named chief seattle garage as a parts truck so any info you can help me with woudl be great thanks

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
The county here ordered right hand drive for the maint operations. It's a lot easier to spray what you can see.:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
1955 international right hand drive

What series is it? Back then there were two or three different body types. You'd have to post pics to find out.
it is a r102 r factory right hand drive was told it was ordered by a guy in australia but then he decided it cost too much to ship so a guy that owned a garage in washington had a friend at the interenational dealership told him of the truck so he bought it aT A VERY dicounted price to get it off the factory lot

·
Registered
12 Posts
How about a picture of this most elusive beast
lets see a picture already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts