Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price:$2250

This is a fairly hard to find 2-door wagon called a Handyman model. It includes what you see in the pics. There is a pretty decent hood that comes with it and a few other minor things. I will throw in the motor that came in the car etc. It is in unknown condition. There is a transmission as well that is a 3-speed floor shift.

It also has rust and needs a full floor replacement, as well as other rust repairs to the doors and rockers. The skin of the car is pretty nice. I believe the windshield is good etc.

Partial trades considered for LS engines and or parts, 55 chevy parts.

Trades: I would consider a crawler project like an old CJ, Toyota or Suzuki. Perhaps a modern 450-500CC dirt bike. I prefer KTMs by far.

Clean title in Oregon on this car. Please be serious and able to communicate and haul it off.
Cash only.

Car is located 1.5 hours south of Bend, Oregon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guy pulled a CL special. He's coming for it, but not this weekend. Back up for sale.

I would consider a trade for a crawler project -Jeep/Toy type but I really should do cash.

·
Premium Member
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have it. Cash is of most interest, but would consider a decent trade. Somewhat in the market for a dual-sport bike like a 2006-era Husky 610 or so. Could ad cash or trade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts