Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New price! I have a 1957 Willys Jeep DJ3A converted to 4x4 with a Chevy 153-4cyl. engine, SM420-4speed, Dana18 T-case with Warn OD, 35/12.50-15 BFG-KM2 on chrome steel wheels. Top in good condition, no rust through on body, some minor imperfections under body, no body damage, paint is competition red/orange in fair condition. Power steering recently added with cylinder assist, spring over suspension, Dana 44 rear axle with Summer's Brothers axles and locker, front axle Dana 30 with disc brakes and locker, ARB air compressor and air tank, and new master cylinder. Front seats in like new condition, rear seat in good condition, no damage to seats. Full roll cage and swing out spare tire. CB radio and AM/FM radio, both disconnected right now but did work. Drives and runs decent for and old Jeep, just have to many toys and vehicles. This Jeep sets in my garage and rarely gets driven. Has dual fuel tanks but rear tank has a leak and have not had time to repair. Located in Dittmer, MO 63023 asking $12,000.00. Note there is a matching wheel with a similar spare tire (33/12.50-15 BFG-MT) not shown at time of photo. The winch does not go with the Jeep.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone interested? It is the jeep in my avatar but has some upgrades as stated above.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make an offer if you are interested. This little Jeep is unbelievably dependable and very capable. The previous owner builder has had this in the Jeepers Jamboree across the Rubicon several times. I have used it in the mountains of Colorado and used it for several months as a daily driver and it never let me down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts