Pirate 4x4 banner

1241 - 1256 of 1256 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Excellent build/thread. Great work. Sorry to hear about your downfalls with pain etc, but glad you were able to power thru them.
I just recently traded for this '49 wagon and your thread is very inspiring. (won't let me post links/pics with low post count)
Thank you.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,246 (Edited)
We drove 2200 miles on the JP Magazine Dirt N' Drive. Epic journey.

The Gladiator did so great. 85mph on the highway and turned way down low for some epic wheeling with the Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers in Logandale. Onward up to Sand Hollow in St. George. Then to Torrey and finally Moab.

Drove it there and back with wheeling in between.

Still feeling fantastic. No pain. My company American Vintage 4x4 is in its 3rd year and doing great! http://www.av4x4.com

Truly blessed after all the years of pain and suffering. Never quit.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Good on you mate for weaning yourself off all the pain killers and doing it tough until you got through it.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
The truck turned out amazing. Your wagon was the inspiration for my ongoing build. I still have a ways to go but it's getting closer.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,251 (Edited)
I just stopped in to thank all of you for being there to support me during the dark days years ago. You kept me going. Forever grateful.

Doing great still. My company, American Vintage 4x4 is rocking!

We are buried in custom restorations and restomods. Jeeps from 1941 to today.

If you get a chance check out our website, FB page or Instagram. We always have a ton of photos and cool projects to share.

Onward and Upward! Never forget that you can do anything you set your mind to. If you want to get somewhere just start walking. I am living proof that anything is possible. If I had listened to
my doctors, I would not be here today.

Give thanks to God. And always focus on blessing others. It’s the best medicine.

·
Registered
13,028 Posts

·
Registered
13,028 Posts
I’ve already looked at both of those pages and couldn’t find any pictures of the Willys.
Yeah I looked through a lot of his Book of Faces trying to find them last night and finally gave up.
Sad that they are all gone because he had a lot of work into it

1241 - 1256 of 1256 Posts