Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Too many projects and not enough garage space...time to part ways.

1965 Nissan Patrol - It's a sweet rig that I had planned to restore, but it has moved down on my priority list. It would make a unique trail rig. Need the garage space and the funds for my current build.

The engine needs to be rebuilt. It is a Nissan P40 inline 6 cylinder. I have it stripped down to the block ready to go to the machine shop. I found a source for rebuild parts - the same engine was used in Nissan fork lifts up until '83 I believe. I also located service manuals for the engine and the overall vehicle, which I printed and have in binders.

I took the awful time to continuity test every wire on the wiring harness, if you can even call it that, and labeled each wire. Also, have multiple pictures of where the components go and how the wiring was setup.

It only has two very small rust spots that I have found. One on the driver side inner fender and one on the passenger side rear of the tub. Both are smaller than a playing card.

It is complete with all factory components as far as I know, including the rear jump seats, rear doors, and oil bath filter.

Unfortunately, my photobucket account is screwed up so I can't post pictures right now. Shoot me a PM with an email address and I'll email any pictures you want.

Hate to get rid of it, but I need the space. $2,000 Firm.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I love the look of those. It's like a Series III LR and an FJ40 had a kid. GLWS!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts