Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1969 Bronco-$3100 obo-Oregon--SOLD

Manual steering, Drum Dana 30, 3.50 gears (I believe), 302 with a 3 speed and t shift Dana 20. 302 has new cap, rotor, and plug wires, but runs like it has a 38 year old carb. No issues with the transfer case or transmission that I know of. PO said that he drove it on a regular basis But I wouldn't drive it until I at least replace the C bushings and trac bar bushings. Electrical looks pretty good (not to many modifications)

Tailgate is solid, doors are solid, inner fenders have some surface rust but are solid, drivers floor has had a couple patches but is not horrible, passenger floor does have some start of minor rust, PO put some type of liner/textured paint on the floor. Front and rear has been cut. Grill is in good shape, hood is good, has a winch front bumper and some type of homemade rear bumper. Rockers have a small hole on both sides, but they are not rusted (looks like some type of puncture). Bucket seats, but I don't know from what. 31 x 10.5 x 15 BFG's AT's on black steel wheels.

Comes with 2 used front white flares, NP 435 with adapter, swap meet roll bar, used Edelbrock 600cfm with electric choke, new Duff Headers (Hedmans), and 2 inch coils and blocks.

It will never be a show stopper but it is a nice foundation. Please email me if you have any questions, or if you want more info or pictures. I will deliver a reasonable distance for free, and maybe a unreasonable distance for a fee.

pictures:

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80287

Please email me direct with questions [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts