Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my drag car, would trade for a comparably built rock crawler/utv plus cash

Car runs 9.6 @142 in the 1/4, all motor, full steel and full glass car, ford 9in, etc the car is setup professionally and well, no drama runs straight down the pass.

Paperwork on motor with dyno sheet from Indy.

Looking for 38k obo or trade for a fun offroad toy. Located in Sacramento, CA

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Sweet ride X 2.
I used to work for Indy Cylinder Heads...How was your customer experience with Russ Flagle?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered the motor nearly 10 years ago now, can remember who i talked to but i had a very positive experience with Indy, no issues with the motor runs just as it should and is dead nuts consistent.

Motivated Seller, looking for a well built RZR/Maverick or Jeep/Buggy that will fit in my enclosed trailer

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would DD the shit out of this thing.

Interested in a trade for a sweet 40ft enclosed gooseneck race trailer? 80k sticker new, its a 2006
No thanks, i have a double decker trailer that this is stored in that suits my current needs.

·
Premium Member
14,076 Posts
I'm assuming this is a typical drag car rear suspension setup... but what are the links coming off of the back of the axle housing attached to?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm assuming this is a typical drag car rear suspension setup... but what are the links coming off of the back of the axle housing attached to?
He is correct those are for the wheelie bars

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, great christmas present to yourself:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts