Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Belongs to a friend (Jeff Fuller). No engine or tranny but I believe it does have a dana 60 rear and the cab forward is in real nice shape. Fenders, Grill, etc., look straight and clean. $350 or best offer. He wants the whole thing gone. The hood looks pretty good too. Doors and hood are in the bed of the truck... Let me know if you're interested and I'll give ya Jeff's number.... He lives in Plymouth, CA (just outside Sacramento towards Tahoe)...

I think he said it was a 1971... :)

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey, it even has a gun rack in the back window... :D:D

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hey Glenn,
Can't use the whole truck but if he ends up parting..I need a tailgate.

Thanks Jon

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jonscj7 said:
Hey Glenn,
Can't use the whole truck but if he ends up parting..I need a tailgate.

Thanks Jon
Hey Jon... :D Unfortunately, the tailgate is kinda scrunched up. It rolled back into another vehicle. :eek: Now if you needed a nice fender, or grill... :D:D

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brad... I'm not sure if it comes with a title or not. I'll check with Jeff this evening after work and post the answer... :D

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Glenn said:
Brad... I'm not sure if it comes with a title or not. I'll check with Jeff this evening after work and post the answer... :D
Lemme know

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeep Junky said:
If it goes to parts i want the brake booster and the fender emblems
I think the booster has already been 'boosted' but it does have a complete A/C system in it... :D Best offer... He wants the whole thing gone... :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
If it gets parted,

I could use the steering box and pump.

My friend might want the front bumper.

LMK - I can come down the street and pull it too. :D

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Call Jeff at this number after 5 pm...

1-209-245-6703

·
Registered
785 Posts
do you have any more pics? is there any rust anywhere? what parts have been taken (need to be replaced) and is there a title?

·
Registered
42 Posts
this truck i bought for the eng./trans. and interior. the cab is in good shape, it is a 3/4t, has the a/c still hooked up. i would like the entire truck to dissappear. if someone wants the majority of the cab sheetmetal call me , maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He still has this truck. Dana 60 rear... :D:D

·
Registered
361 Posts
I just left you a message to call me. I am interested in the fenders, hood, doors, grill, bumper, axle and a/c. And we could probably dump the rest, call me when you get the message. Or you can send me an email.
Thanks.
Sara

PS.. What are the condition of the doors?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts