Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1974 Dodge Powerwagon 4x4 3/4 ton. It is in pretty shitty condition. It was driven to my house but ran like shit previous owner says it will run good with carb work. I didn't care I bought it for the axles. Anyway, it has a 318, np435 4 speed, divourced np205, 8 lug dana 44 front 8 lug dana 60 rear previous owner says it has posi front and rear. Axles and tranny/tcase seem to be in good shape. I do not have a title for this vehicle.

I will not part it out. Entire truck $200 obo without np205 or drivelines, $300 with np205 and drivelines. I was going to use the axles but went with GM stuff.

Come get it in Brookings, OR (On coast near CA border.) Email [email protected]

·
Registered
44 Posts
If nobody wants the whole thing. I'd like the tranny Tcase and the crossmembers, and the D60. If you'd be willing to part it out.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tranny Tcase Crossmembers and Dana 60 will be $500. Come get them. :flipoff2: Haul off the whole POS and get it for $300.

megatrek said:
If nobody wants the whole thing. I'd like the tranny Tcase and the crossmembers, and the D60. If you'd be willing to part it out.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could flat tow it no problem. I don't have any pictures. I can store it for a while BUT you have to pay first. It is ugly but all the running gear seams to be in great shape. Email me [email protected] or call 541-601-3783

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would pay first. It would be a couple months before I could come get it. I got a seasonal job, time off in the summer rare.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts