96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another victim of the move! The truck has:

360 v-8
NP435 4-speed
9" rear
dana 44 front
33" mudders
No pick up bed (I was going to install a flat bed)
runs
No smog ever needed!

Asking $700 obo. Vehicle is in Manteca, Ca. Call 408-545-3838 or e-mail

·
Registered
195 Posts
What transfer case is in it and what is the gear ratio?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has the Dana 21, and I would assume 3.55 stock gears. I have a NP205 on the side of the house if you'd like to make a deal on that too.

·
Registered
423 Posts
hey do you have any pics of the truck got a buddy that interested in it. also are you firm on that price.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent you an e-mail with the pict. Price is OBO, but if you come buy it before the end of the month, I'll cut you a deal!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please post your e-mail addresses and I'll e-mail you picts. I can't get the picture to work on this site. Truck is still for sale.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
its a 59 cj5 with ?miles
its in fair to good shape. the only major rust i can find is in the floorboards, where the previous owner already made some temp. repairs.

this rig is all original...fhead 4cyl...t-90 3spd....d18 transfer case....d25 frt...d44 rear

it needs the following to be finished...

radiator
gas tank
brake job(system is complete, but i can't be sure it works correctly)
wiring hookup(it came to me in pieces(now about 85% complete.

new parts installed...windshield,oil cannister/filter, oil lines, battery, bikini top, body mounts, engine mounts, ignition switch, top end gaskets.

i have it advertised in this section under cj5 for sale or trade and there are pics in that thread

regards
brian

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm interested, but I'd like to sell it for cash before next weekend. If it doesn't go by then, We can talk trades.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does that Dana 18 have the PTO on it? I thought about it over the weekend and I'm very interested in the trade. Please let me know. Also what time frame are you looking in to?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts