Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just built 355ci small block:
-Block out of 87 SS Camaro w/ .202 heads
-Bored .030 over w/ TRW flat tops (approx 9.5:1 comp)
-Comp cams mutha thumpr cam
-Velios machine done: Full valve job, springs, screw in ARP studs, guide plates & Jegs roller rockers.
-MSD distributor & 6AL box
-Edelbrock waterpump, intake and carb
Engine was built to make a reliable 350 - 400hp

Engine is backed by turbo 350/np208 (I have a np205 already set up for twin stick that I will include if price is right)

Dana 44 front with new Warn hubs and FF14 bolt rear thats been lincoln locked.
(Have spare shafts for all 4 corners and driveshafts as well)

Body is rusty and denty - not horrible, but not perfect... but I was building it to actually wheel not a trailer queen.
-Full bed and cab cage. All 1.75x.120 wall... Main hoops are DOM... random bracking is HREW
-Custom aluminum dash w/ Art Carr shifter.
-Rear frame and bed sides shortened 14"
-Shackle flip in rear, longer shackles and 2 pulled leafs... (will need traction bar)
-Rear has brand new Radflo 16" remote reservoir shocks.
-32 gallon Jaz fuel cell will all AN fittings
-High lift mount and may leave the highlift on if not haggled too hard.

To finish the truck it needs:
-To be wired... but it does come with a brand new complete harness from Gem Street Rods
-Seats and steering shaft

**On a side note the truck is now sitting on blacked out 18' wheels... I'm running the H1 wheels n tires on my Dodge now... They are nice, just not really my style... Just rims alone could easily sell for 750...

I haven't really been working on this lately and it's taking up driveway space. Just non op'd it about a year ago, so no surprises @ the DMV....

Asking $3500obo.... price isnt firm, but no low ballers... I have that much in the engine alone.

***WILL TRADE FOR A RUNNING RHINO/ RAZOR***

*I WILL NOT PART OUT*

Text during day time or call after 6pm... Robert 310-626-5251

Pics:

Start of cab cage...

Flat bed/rear cage/fuel cell...

Dash under way...

Dash plate & shifter in...

Shocks, bed sides, high lift mounted...

Engine under way... BTW it is gear drive... so going to have a bit of blower whine to it...

... and in the truck...

... and yes now its solid OD green...

... crappy camera phone vid of the first start up... using portable ignition box...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts