Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Old Scout said:
:shaking: :shaking: The tech in this forum as slipped low enough to cover 2WD trucks!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not like I've seen a whole lot else happening here the past couple of days.

And there are some sweet rigs on the PBB that started out a lot gayer than a 2wd Travelall when they were new.

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
Sully said:
Not like I've seen a whole lot else happening here the past couple of days.

And there are some sweet rigs on the PBB that started out a lot gayer than a 2wd Travelall when they were new.
STFU and go back to dancing on your hood. :flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Old Scout said:
STFU and go back to dancing on your hood. :flipoff2:
:p :flipoff2:

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Eagle-Mark said:
I think what their trying to tell you is try:
http://www.justinternationals.org/
or
http://www.binderbulletin.org/
or get a 4X4! :D
Hey, ATC if your not banned yet (See Chit Chat) I suggest you take Mark's advice. It's not to say we don't want ya hear, but if your restoring a 2wd travelall then you will get a better responce on the two sites listed above. If you want to build a 4x4 someday, sit back, read, learn and watch some of the best in the biz do it. Sorry to say a thread on a 2wd T'all resto doesn't belong here, that why the one my Dad and I are doin is on the Binder Bulletin. Good Luck!

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
ATC-Crazy said:
Haha....well damn...scratch the solid axle swap then if ya dont wanna help
Hey Hey Hey........Don't take it so hard. In your "intro" post you said restoration, so a SAS would be out of the question. Resto means stock in my book. Just trying to give some friendly advice, calm down there big boy!! Not all of us are like the vulters in shit-chat!!

edit: Your sig also state resto, what am I suppose to think. If I had that T'all I would swap a 60 in the back and use it to tow my wheeler, after all thats what they do best!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.