Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 1976 f250 ranger for sale. It has the 360 motor, np 435 with divorced 205. Motor is seized, body is rotted, bed is rotted, and i can't see any rot on the frame. The glass however is good. I have an extra set of doors that're in good shape, a set of inner fenders that are workable and a spare but frozen 360 motor to go with it. I have a title for this truck as well as paperwork dating back 20 years of dealership receipts. I also have an intake manifold with a stock 4 barrel, and a couple sets of exhaust manifolds i'll throw in. Asking 500 bucks. located in warren, ma 01083. Email me at [email protected] if you wanna talk. I also have a rebuilt np 435, looking to get 350 for it. Replaced the synchronizer assembly, all the bearings and all the seals. Everything works smooth and has a fresh coat of paint on it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd rather not part it out and shipping would be a huge pain. Forgot to mention, it's a rear 60 and a front 44. I also have a spare low pinion 44 missing one side, has knuckle, but nothing after it. No locking hub, disc brake or axle shaft, one side only. i have calipers for it somewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts