Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this for the axles and then decided to go a different path. It has a v8, automatic, and Dana 44's under it. I drove it around my yard for a few minutes and parked it. It is currently licensed in Oregon.

It is titled, runs OK-needs a tune-up, and complete sans battery.

I don't know much about the truck, just that it runs and drives. Some rust in the quarters, rear hatch needs some help. It is nice because it has not been molested etc. Just an old rig that someone parked.

It is a project, but it is also kind of cool.

$550 OBO

Located 4.5 hours south of Portland, Oregon, near Chiloquin Oregon. Or an hour into Oregon just off of US 97. Easy in and out.
Hope that helps.

Clear title

Trades considered

Pics available if you are serious

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really don't need a Suburban right now, that and I am wanting to avoid buying anything else I don't really, really need or want.

I need to stop that!

ROB

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTT for the evening crew.

I am around a fair amount right now due to my work schedule.

Thank you, ROB

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Possible parting available on this, although it is a crime. It will be a bit, but if I could get some decent cash for the axles, I would contemplate parting what is left.

ROB

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Thanks for the pic's, I think I am gonna pass for now. Good deal for someone who is closer though.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK. I know about the distance thing. It is a deal killer on the lower-valued vehicles.

It would be a good project for someone.

ROB

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The price is OBO. I am willing to take less and be reasonably flexible etc. Trades for common 4x4 stuff considered etc.

I am building a CJ-5 with Yota mechanicals. I can use Yota upgrade parts like 5.29's, a detroit etc.

I was going to use the axles and then decided not to. I'd also consider Mopar parts etc.

Thanks, ROB

1 - 20 of 46 Posts