Would you pay $20 for a chance on winning this restored 1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 while supporting the Fisher House Foundation?
If the answer is "Yes" then click here: https://secure.gotobilling.com/services/raffle.php and buy a ticket or 5.
Our Land Cruiser club, Capital Land Cruiser Club restored this truck and will be raffling it off October 25th at Bay to Blue Ridge Cruiser's annual Fall Crawl (<link) at the Cove in Gore, VA. We are selling a maximum of 2000 tickets, so you have a great chance of winning this great truck. Oh, and if you win, delivery anywhere in in the lower 48 states is FREE!
Proceeds of the raffle will benefit Fisher House, BlueRibbon Coalition, and the Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA). More information can be found at our Raffle Truck webpage:
The truck is a 1977 FJ40 originally from California and donated by Marks Off-Road and the Toyota Land Cruiser Association. Our club took possession of the truck in 2012 and began the laborious process of tearing it down to the frame and restoring the truck back to near stock condition.
- The frame and axles were wire wheeled to remove the rust then coated with ZeroRust encapsulating paint.
- The front axle was fully serviced with new bearings and seals.
- Toyota minitruck power steering was added and new rims and BFG AT tires were installed.
- The body was stripped down to bare metal and what little rust was present was repaired with new metal then it was primed and painted and the underside was coated with bedliner.
- The engine was cleaned up, new water pump, thermostat, and belts were installed
- The transmission was gone through with all wear pieces within spec, and the transfercase was rebuilt.
- Installed new front disc rotors and pads, new rear drum shoes, stainless steel brake lines
- Rebuilt carb by Mark Algazy of Marks Off-Road. Many of you know his work, but for the uninitiated, Mark is one of the top two recognized Aisin carb experts and top rebuilders.
- Electrical system was gone through and updated/repaired by our own renowned automotive electrical guru (He taught automotive electrical classes at the local community college until this spring). So we are supremely confident in the strength of the electrical system.
Don't miss your chance to win a great truck and help out some outstanding charities at the same time.
Mike "Stump" Thomas