Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1977 Ford F150 with the high pinion Dana 44 front, disc brakes, big bearing 31 spline 9" rear end, 205 transfer case and a 4 speed stick with granny 1st gear (it is probably a T18 or NP435). It also has a 300 6 cylinder that runs good. This thing has an awesome drive train, no other half ton has this good of a trans, t case, and axles.

I have 37" race take off tires on it on aluminum wheels, with about 70% tread. It is a faded yellow, it would be a great wheelin truck with just a little bit of work.

The only real mechanical problems with the truck is that the rear fenders need some bracing where I trimmed them for the tires, and the 2 barrel holley carb should be rebuilt. It has a 5th matching wheel and tire, the tire needs a tread face patch, but is almost new. It also has power steering.

Call Me 775-856-4100

I have too many projects, and not enough time to build this like it should be built. $1900

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
I have a 1977 Ford F150 with the high pinion Dana 44 front, disc brakes, big bearing 31 spline 9" rear end, 205 transfer case and a 4 speed stick with granny 1st gear (it is probably a T18 or NP435). It also has a 300 6 cylinder that runs good. This thing has an awesome drive train, no other half ton has this good of a trans, t case, and axles.

I have 37" race take off tires on it on aluminum wheels, with about 70% tread. It is a faded yellow, it would be a great wheelin truck with just a little bit of work.

The only real mechanical problems with the truck is that the rear fenders need some bracing where I trimmed them for the tires, and the 2 barrel holley carb should be rebuilt. It has a 5th matching wheel and tire, the tire needs a tread face patch, but is almost new. It also has power steering.

Call Me 775-856-4100

I have too many projects, and not enough time to build this like it should be built. $1900

AC?
I'm looking for one with AC to build into a Baja play truck

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This thing also has a new fuel filter, new rear brake shoes, I just changed the oil and it has a sweet tape deck for your 80's music collection:D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The front has 1" leveling springs, but somehow is still lower than the rear. The rear springs are stock and the diffs are open with 3.50 gears. If you start in granny gear first it works great with the 37's, it is even a bit low. 4th gear is perfect for the highway.

To wheel it, you would want at least a rear locker of some sort.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts