Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures Attached -1978 1/2 ton Chevy 4x4, no engine trans, will consider any trade!!

SOLD

$300?? Make offer

1978 4x4 long bed Chevy
NO ENGINE AND TRANNY
dana 44 front / 12 bolt rear 3.73
I just bought the truck for the engine and tranny. It was smogged last week and has current registration till July 04. So if you had an engine you could install it, register it in your name, and not worry about smog for 2 years.
The body is pretty clean with no major rust and no major dents but it needs paint.

Whats it worth to you????!!!!
I'm open for trades or cash!!
I need:
dana 300 twin stick
4 to 1 for a Dana 300
mud tires for a 2000 super duty(16in rim)
mirrors for a 99 or newer super duty
mud tires and rims for my 4x4 quad
air compressor, tools, etc
locker for my 91 2 wheel drive toyota
small mudders for my 91 toyota
floor shifter for a turbo 350
CJ rear seat

Make me an offer, I'm not looking to get much! I would like to have the truck sold before I take the engine and trans out so I don't have a truck with no engine in my front yard.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I will give you $10.00 and pick up this weekend :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
12 bolt

No I'm not parting it out but my brother has a 12 bolt with 3.73 and posi. He wants a $100 bones.

Let me know

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry no pictures. My digital camera is acting up and I can't get the pictures to transfer onto my computer..

I'm in Grass valley if you want to take a look.

Thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
I tried to call your brother today, but it said it was disconnected. Maybe I'm dialing the wrong number. Can you PM or email me with it again? I'll buy the 12 bolt if it's ready to roll and in good shape. Do you know if it needs any seals or bearings or anything? I think you mentioned brakes, but I've got that covered already. Also need to set up a day/time to make the exchange. Thanks.

Steve

[email protected]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I finally got my camara working and have pictures available by email.
This truck is SMOGGED and the body is in good condition. I just want it out of my yard.
MAKE AN OFFER, I'll consider anything

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
82scrambler said:
I finally got my camara working and have pictures available by email.
This truck is SMOGGED and the body is in good condition. I just want it out of my yard.
MAKE AN OFFER, I'll consider anything
send me pics, I have a twin stick jeep D300

·
Registered
142 Posts
not to sound like a dick but i just picked a decent 1977 shorty 4x for $400 so I was looking for a truck that I could take all the power options out of and put in this truck I have so I am not really interested in the truck

Thanks
Terry

1 - 20 of 29 Posts