Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1978/79 Ford Dana 60, Chevy 60, Ford 44 fronts and a few rears, Spacers & MORE!!SoCal

• Dana 60s Front
• - Chevrolet 1980’s Dana 60 front C to C really clean for $750
• -

• - Yes I know there are knuckles out in the picture, but I am keeping those!

• - Ford 1978/1979 Dana 60 front needs rebuild. I have way too much in this so don’t low ball if you can’t afford it. $1500 FIRM
• -

• - Note, it is now disassembled and I tossed those junk lockouts
• - 1975 Ford High Boy F-250 Dana 44, 8 Lug Disk Brakes low pinion JUST THE FRONT AXLE!!! $350SOLD
• -
• - 3 Ford Dana 60 Rears
• - late 60’s 4:10 with Trac Loc new wheel cylinders , shoes. $175.00 oboSOLD
• -
• - cleaner days before being put under a tarp, does come complete with drums and axles installed-not pictured
• - 1975 Ford Dana 60 HD (Heavy Duty) ribbed, 4:10 open. $150 Pic see truck above still installed SOLDSOLD
• - Late 80’s Ford Dana 60 HD 4:10 open, missing brakes and axles. SOLD to jpfrk2001 no pic..use your imagination
• - Dually 8 lug spacers or adapters to put Hummer H1s on your rock crawler! $125 comes with free inner wheels!SOLD
• -
• - 2 16 inch Alcoas 8 x 6.5 lug dually wheels $150SOLD
• -
• - Also pictured above are 4 near new P275 60R 15 that have less than 25 miles on them $200SOLD
• - Not pictured FabTech lift kit for 2wd Dodge Dakota Quad cab (mine is 2004 but it fits many different years…will find out later ) make offer…never opened!
• - Parting out all mechanical parts 1975 4x4 Ford F-250 (see pic above) including new process 203. All parts are available except body and wheels...I'm keeping those for sumptin' interesting! Some new parts like power steering pump. Email with needs. Final Note: Have 1978-79 F250 F350 power steering box with rebuild kit for $150 A new tie rods for F150 and F250 1977, 1978 and 1979. email with parts numbers as I can’t remember which fits which .
• Willing to accept partial trades for the following:
• Bulldog Cummins 12V 3 piece Exhaust manifold
• 1.75” & 1 5/8" 5.5” radius JD squared dies
Hilborn or Enderle stack injection and other race parts for a 392 FirePower early Hemi
Prefer not to ship at this time, All parts located in Eagle Rock CA, 90041
Thanks
Wanderer

NOTE: 75 Ford Highboy stripped to the bone, all mechanical parts are ready for you to pick up! No Rust SoCal parts!

·
Banned
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All PMs replied too, Thanks Guyz!

Miketnf150, They are so Old School Kewl eh? Yah I gonna keep them for now, as I can't decide between them or the Hummer H1s I have...Thanks for askin"!

jpfrk2001, The 80's I got it as it is, the 75 I have driven it, seems to have no problems, but I haven't touched it at all.

Thanks Again
Wanderer
Gentry's Garage

·
Registered
95 EB Bronco w/ SAS 3/4 ton axles on 37's
134 Posts
Miketnf150, They are so Old School Kewl eh? Yah I gonna keep them for now, as I can't decide between them or the Hummer H1s I have...Thanks for askin"!
Yeah I'd love to put those on my 95 Bronco w/SAS!

If you decide to part with them shoot me a PM please.

·
Banned
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got any pics of the bulldog manifold? im interested in it and the wheel spacers. How wide are the spacers?
HiYa Crazy *******,
I will get you a REALLY nice picture of the Bulldog manifold once you trade it to me! LOL!!!!!
• Willing to accept partial trades for the following:
• Bulldog Cummins 12V 3 piece Exhaust manifold
• 1.75” 5.5” radius JD squared die
I am on the hunt for one also!
The spacers are 3 inch and come with most if not all the bolts and dually spacer ring.
Thanks for asking!
wanderer

PS I never got around to answering your front shackle question, I would call Kert @ DYI4x and get one of his bent and drilled u-channel perches (its the bottom part of the front perch of the rear springs on my posting for dimensions wanted they are only $35.00!)

·
Registered
"BABE" - 1979 Jeep J20 Longbed - '94 12v / T-18 / D20 / US Gear O/D
908 Posts
INCOMING BONEHEAD ALERT!!

Not sure what all is left at this point but I'm on the hunt for a Dana 44 rear for my '87 G-Wagoneer. And seeing the t-cases I'm also looking for NP203 & NP205 t-cases. Please lemme know whats what. I'm in Camarillo/Ventura County (93010) and can pick up no problem. Thanks :beer:

Oh yeah, I'm going to be running either a HD D44 or D60 front and 14 bolt rear when I find 'em so the spacers will make running H1s a lot easier. WOuld you letme know if you have them still or not. THX!

·
Banned
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not sure what all is left at this point but I'm on the hunt for a Dana 44 rear for my '87 G-Wagoneer. And seeing the t-cases I'm also looking for NP203 & NP205 t-cases. Please lemme know whats what. I'm in Camarillo/Ventura County (93010) and can pick up no problem. Thanks :beer:

Oh yeah, I'm going to be running either a HD D44 or D60 front and 14 bolt rear when I find 'em so the spacers will make running H1s a lot easier. WOuld you letme know if you have them still or not. THX!
Hiya Tigger,
I have a Ford 203 and 205 T/Cs, No 44 rears, only the suregrip Dana and Sterling rears. Didn't sell a single front, but I'm really not putting the time into selling them cause I ain't got it. PM me your phone number and when the best time to call you. Sounds like we could set your rig up really quick.
wanderer

1 - 20 of 25 Posts