Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$5500 obo please read the entire ad before you contact me

I got a 1978 Ford F250 Highboy 4 x 4 super cab the which is basically an extended cab with the snow fighter package. Here's what the truck has 460 big block swap, the motor has been rebuilt and c6 tranny with B&M ratchet shifter has also been rebuilt with a 2000 RPM stall converter ,Np205 transfer case Dana 60 front and rear with the front Dana 60 being a high pinion Kingpin. The truck has an Edelbrock carb ignition distributor, the car has been rebuilt the gas tanks have been flushed out by a radiator shop and cleaned out using chemicals and high pressure, new fuel lines and a few other things needs a little TLC the paint is decent and so is the interior with new carpet on the floor and front seat reupholstered. The floor pans have been redone at some point by the previous owners. This truck is in decent condition but is by far no means perfect what is an excellent classic and a good starting point with not a lot to do, things that it does need are the gauges hooked up and exhaust it does run and drive and its current condition but it will need engine swap headers. I was told that the motor and transmission were rebuilt but I have no documentation and no paperwork to prove that I've had this truck for about a bout 6 months but knew the previous owner that had it for the last two and I got it in a trade deal was planning to rebuild it and fix it up but that's not going to happen anytime soon my loss is your gain. $5500 obo and will come with an extra set of axles specifically carraro rough Terrain with planetary hubs full hydraulic steering and lockers.
might do part cash and part trade only towards trailer bumper pull or gooseneck welders and plasma cutters.
What do you got Call or text will @ Maverick auto
Monday through Friday 9 to 5
truck can be seen at those times also

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Truck looks solid with some great parts, but I caution you with using the term "highboy" as 78's were not highboy trucks. That ended pre-77.5 when Ford stopped using the divorced transfer case and narrow frames on 3/4 ton trucks that required more clearance between the front axle and frame.

That is the start to one of my dream vehicles being a dentside big block extended cab 4x4 with snowfighter 60's. GLWS

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it, you should buy it LOL

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can deliver it for a fee or meet you halfway just let me know the sooner the better because I'm off work right now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts